Young Sprouts Spring Break Camp
Ages 4 to 6
9AM to 1PM
177 + tax
The 5-day camp for a younger age group with a shorter day explores the natural world and deepens our connection with it in small group adventures. Using city parks as our venue, we explore edible and medicinal plants, mammals and wildlife tracking, survival skills, and wildcrafting, gaining valuable skills while having a blast!
- Curiosity-led exploration outdoors with learning opportunities introduced naturally and imaginative play that makes learning fun
- Nature-based games, stories, projects, and challenges to inspire connection to place related to the daily curriculum theme
- Mentoring delivered by experienced instructors to support students developing problem-solving skills, self-sufficiency, and a deeper level of learning
- High adult to child ratio (1:6) and small class size of 12
- Emphasis on emotional awareness, compassion, and gratitude
No Spring Break Young Sprouts Camps are being offered in 2022.
What Families are Saying
“Both my kids love Soaring Eagle; it is the one camp that they both want to do every year. They have such a great time and get to spend the entire week out in nature. They come home every day full of stories and with huge smiles on their faces.” – Maren, Spring Break Camp Parent
“I want to take a moment to say how much my kids loved the spring break nature camp in North Vancouver. Your program provides an experience and connection to nature that has become really important to them over the course of the year, shaping what they do with their free time and how they understand the world. So thank you!” – Alix, Spring Break Camp Parent
“OMG!! They LOVE spring break camp – each day they both rave about how this is the BEST camp EVER, as does their cousin. Thank you all for making this week so memorable and such a great learning experience.” – Felicia, Spring Break Camp Parent