Summer Advanced Camp
Ages 9 to 14
Vancouver North VANCOUVER
9AM to 3PM
330 + TAX
The advanced 5-day camp for youth with previous Soaring Eagle experience and at the older end of our camp age range explores higher-level skills, like bow drill making, and deepens naturalist and awareness skills!
Must have been to at least two previous 5-day camps or Monthly programs, or be currently enrolled in Weekly Nature School to participate.
- Opportunities to explore higher-level concepts and advanced skills with an older age group, while sticking to our principles of curiosity-led exploration outdoors with learning opportunities introduced naturally
- Nature-based games, stories, and projects to challenge individuals and inspire connection to place related to the curriculum theme
- Focus on advanced techniques and skills, including the possibility of knife skills. This is at the discretion of instructors and is not guaranteed.
- Mentoring delivered by experienced instructors to support students developing problem-solving skills, self-sufficiency, and a deeper level of learning
- High adult to child ratio (1:7) and primarily small group adventures
- Emphasis on emotional awareness, compassion, and gratitude
Acadia Beach – Vancouver location
July 24 – 28
Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve – North Vancouver location
July 24 – 28
What Families are Saying
“The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. I highly recommend this camp to any kid who loves a fun, messy summer adventure in nature.” – Aida, Summer Camp Parent
“I really enjoyed wandering in the forest and finding our own path back. I also like the challenges they gave me. I loved the freedom and the level of learning in this nature camp. It was my favourite camp!” – Claire, Summer Camp Participant
“My kids LOVED their time with Soaring Eagle last summer.” – Sonja, Summer Camp Parent